Do you have experience managing a large-scale project that involves coordinating the delivery of technology, keeping track of assets, reporting risk, and forecasting demand? Do you want to work with a team of highly capable people who know how to deliver shared technologies globally? Have you overseen a Real Estate move focusing towards technology? If yes, Then you could be Fivesky’s next Technology Move Coordinator/Project Manager
What you'll do:
- Be proactive, develop and lead change management tracking and coordination efforts with technology Project Management teams
- Verify and confirm all move schedule data is accurate, consistent, and complete
- Work with the asset management team to corodiante technology deliveries
- Identify voids in technology fulfillment where demand is over or under registered
- Communicate challenges, risks, concerns to stakeholders
- Interact with the internal teams to ensure schedule alignment between build and deployment schedules
- Collaborate with the cross-functional teams to ensure the master schedule aligns with the technology deployment schedules
- Support the management of central processes to track deployments using tools and dashboards i.e. Power BI and internal tools
- Coordinate and plan funding, capacity and management, and deployment of technology to users
- Share required weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting as needed to facilitate the necessary communication to ensure alignment between various teams
- Be super organized while coordinating the logistics behind the project
What you should have done:
- 5+ years of end-user technology move management experience in large, complex technology, corporate environments
- Knowledge of technology integration with office construction and new technology rollouts involving desktops/workstations and end-user teams
- Worked with the MS Office suite and have strong Excel skills – able to analyze and manipulate large sets of data to inform stakeholders including shortcuts and formula functions, building charts and graphs, sorting and filtering data, utilizing pivot tables, macros
- Demonstrated excellent time management skills
It would be awesome if you had:
- Trade Floor Construction experience
- Certifications such as: FMP (Facility Management Professional), PMP (Project Management Professional), CFM (Certified Facility Manager)
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal, QC. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.