Do you enjoy developing and modify reports and creating dashboards using Tableau? Do you have experience working within an agile environment? Have you supported global teams? Then you might be Fivesky’s next Tableau Developer. We’re building a brand-new global team of engineers who will have a direct impact on changing the way over 1.5 million participants manage their assets.
What you've done:
- 5+ years creating Tableau dashboards with complex designs, metrics and analytics
- 5+ years of Excel and PowerPoint
- Automated daily data extracts, reconciliations and report production
- Shown excellent written and oral communication skills
- Problem solved and Root cause analysis
- Managed multiple projects and other priorities simultaneously
- Translated business needs into technical requirements
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities simultaneously
What you will do:
- Create Tableau dashboards based on business requirements
- Build, maintain and automate the production of Financials, Headcount and other types of reporting packs
- Be responsible for reconciliation of daily data feeds
- Build data models and analytics
- Prepare, manage and improve of Tableau dashboards
- Present, train and communicate Tableau dashboard rollouts
- Compile and prepare standard and ad hoc reports and analysis
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be an excellent team player
- Able to work on a global virtual team across multiple time zones
Would be awesome if you had:
- Experience with VBA
- Experience with other BI tools (e.g. Power BI)
- Experience with big data and ability to produce data sets
- Experience with industry-standard financial and headcount terminology
- Experience in Data Science techniques and tools for data preparation and clean-up (Knime, Alteryx)
- Experience creating and maintaining QlikView dashboards
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Budapest, Hungary. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.