Are you passionate about managing infrastructure technology projects? The Project Manager focuses on regional technical projects from initiation through implementation and includes planning, funding, analysis, design, scheduling, development, implementation, and project documentation. Do you understand the delivery of all technology solutions associated with the internal infrastructure projects and have extensive experience with project management tools, the financial services industry, and end user technologies? If you have done this in past roles and feel like you are looking for the next step then you might have what it takes to be Fivesky's next Infrastructure Project Manager.
Who you are:
- Strong project management skills
- experience with various infrastructure technologies and some construction knowledge
- experience with project management tools, the financial services industry, and end user technologies.
- A "self-starters" with a desire to learn and a passion for transformation.
- Relationship building at all levels of the organization.
What you’ve done:
- Minimum of 5 years business experience, including experience managing technical projects related to new construction.
- College degree in related technical/business areas or equivalent work experience.
- Proven track record of successful project management.
- Project management certifications such as PMP, Prince 2, Agile, or Six Sigma are a plus.
- Fluency to expert level experience with Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint
- Project management experience, specially related to the delivery of technology in large, new build/construction projects.
- Ability to manage projects that are highly visible, strategic to Firm direction or which are in trouble/off track.
- Demonstrated experience handling high volume project workload.
- Proven ability to organize activities, events and teams.
- Solid track record keeping projects deliverables on time and within budget.
- Leadership skills, including the ability to motivate team members to achieve excellence.
- Analytical ability, organization and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to influence.
- Effectively collaborate with Peer group to identify and highlight best practices in support through continuous assessment, and elevating process and product recommendations to senior managers.
What you will do:
- Management of all aspects of technology project lifecycle, including but not limited to:
- Scope development and management.
- Requirements gathering and documentation.
- Design of project solution in adherence with org standards
- Creation and management of project schedule in Microsoft Project or other project management application.
- Financial budget creation and tracking.
- Risk and issue management.
- Change management.
- Regular project status reporting.
- Engagement and management of cross-functional teams including structured cabling, data network, WIFI, desktop, Audio/Visual, telephony, and call center technology resources.
- Ensure coordination of technology deliverables in conjunction with construction timeframes.
- Engages, manages and tracks the status of deliverables for all resources, including internal and external (vendor) resources.
- Communicates with key stakeholders and executive sponsor; conducts periodic briefings, develops written weekly status updates.
- Serves as the single point of contact for project level issues and questions.
- Responsible for technical assessment of site infrastructure requirements based on LOB requirements and internal standards.
Manages escalations and change initiatives on project lifecycle processes.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Columbus. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.