Do you have exceptional Windows desktop/server support skills with Windows 10? Do you have the ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues? Then you might be Fivesky’s next Windows Desktop/Server Support Engineer. We’re building a brand-new global team of engineers who will have a direct impact on changing the way over 1.5 million participants manage their assets.
What you’ve done:
- 3+ years supporting Windows desktop/server at the highest levels
- Been the Windows desktop guru working on everything from desktops to laptops solving hardware issues in an enterprise environment
- Had tons of experience with common third-party tools used to manage and support large environments using SCCM for patching and software deployment
- You have some experience with Active Directory/GPO
- Done a deep dive technically in Windows operating systems up to and including Windows 10.
- Scripted in PowerShell (unless you can patch 180,000 machines a month on your own)
- Written technical and operational management documentation (system design and engineering documents, operational runbooks)
What you will do:
- Provide 3rd level support with a focus on SCCM and troubleshooting Desktop and Server issues
- Performed security patch management
- Integrate, sustain and maintain desktop related technologies into the firm
- Ensure that all products meet the necessary security, supportability, performance requirements
- Ensure we meet the business’s expectations around user experience
- Create, review, maintain and update documentation
- Share your knowledge with peers
Would be awesome if you had:
- A good understanding of how a modern browser works both from a desktop and networking perspective.
- A good understanding of MS Office 2016 and Office 365 suites deployment and servicing methodology.
- Windows 10 servicing methodology.
- Experience with devices modern management via Intune.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Alpharetta, GA. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.