Do you like to boast about your Desktop and Server support skills? Do you work with savvy executives managing tickets, requests, and escalations? If yes, then you could be Fivesky’s next Senior Desktop Support Technician.
Who you are:
- Level 2/3 desktop support technician for the desktop operation and escalation team.
- You've delivered White Glove service to executives
- Responsible for managing senior escalations, deep dive analysis of branch environment, white glove service, onsite support, project activities, and technical solution deployments.
- Respond and resolve escalations of technical nature from various clients (DSS, SDM, Service desk, and Senior IT and Business Managers)
What you will do:
- 5+ years of experience of day-to-day management of tickets, requests, and escalations from VIP users and Senior Managers both within IT and the business as well as for issues that are in-depth and chronic in nature.
5+ years of level II Desktop, Server, and Network support in Windows 7/10 environment
- 5+ years of advanced technical knowledge and business insight, handle escalations and specialized services.
- 5+ years of experience with VMware and Citrix.
- 1+ years of MS Exchange/Messaging applications, including but not limited to Outlook, Skype, and MS teams
It would be great if you also had:
- Any of the following certs (Cisco CCNA, MCP/MCSA/MOS/MCSE)
- Some knowledge of Network Architecture and Topologies/Network +
- Knowledge of monitoring tools for Network and Workstations, including but not limited to SevOne, Corvil, Extrahop, Splunk, Fiddler, Wireshark, knowledge of MS Exchange/Messaging applications, including but not limited to Outlook, Skype, and MS teams, Mac, iPad/iPhone support knowledge
- Knowledge of VPN infrastructure, troubleshooting of MS Direct-Access, AOVPN
- Internet browser proxy experience
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.