Do you use your C# to build tools that act as the glue between apps? Do you want to be on a team that integrates a SaaS company into an ever changing o365 infrastructure? Fivesky is building a brand-new global team of engineers who will have a direct impact on changing the way over 1.5 million participants manage their assets. If this sounds like you then you could be our next Sharepoint Developer.
What you’ve done:
- Worked for the past 5+ years in an o365 infrastructure with a focus on SharePoint
- Spent several years writing Asp.Net/C# to streamline, automate, and transform processes within an o365 environment
- Helped to strategize, develop and troubleshoot migration issues and used best practice
- Use PowerShell scripts for automation
What you will do:
- Design developed applications and tools to support an o365 infrastructure migration
- Create a solid infrastructure that can be used for future migrations
- Utilize APIs (Graph API, REST, SDK, OLAP) and develop calls to integrate o365 applications
Would be awesome if you had:
- Advanced SQL programming skills
- Knowledge Unified Communications exp (Teams, Zoom)
- Office 365 migration tools (Sharegate/Quest/mover.io/etc).
- Understanding of eComms, Information barriers, Data classifications, Data leakage protection etc.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.