Fivesky is looking for a highly motivated and talented Network Engineer to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging environment.
Network Engineer is needed to perform the following duties:
- Responsible for designing, Implementing and Maintaining the functional network infrastructure (LAN, WAN), Security, VOIP, Cloud Infrastructure for 15 ZT-Locations.
- Design, implement, operate and maintain complex Layer 2 (STP, EtherChannel, HSRP, VRRP, VLAN, PVLAN) and Layer 3 (OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, VPC, VRRP, ENS) corporate LAN/WAN networks including Cisco, Arista and Palo Alto Firewalls.
- Wired and Wireless 802.1X, MAB deployment using Cisco ISE on Cisco switches and Wireless controllers for Authentication, Authorization and Accounting across all 15 locations.
- Strong exposure in maintenance, troubleshooting and network user management in multi-site environment, Pre and Post Wireless survey using Ekahau pro.
- Implementing HA-Cisco ASA 5500 security appliances for Remote Access including multi-factor Duo integration and Microsoft MFA. Hand-son experience with Cisco Firepower.
- Expertise in Cloud Infra setup AWS and Azure Network Setup, IPSEC VPN's from cloud to on-premise connections. Point to Site VPN for Azure login. Azure Virtual WAN, Express route Circuits, Transit Gateways, Direct Connect, Global Reach.
- Manage security polices, routing, security zones, network segments, upgrades and change control on all Palo Alto internet edge firewalls. Experience with remote access VPN setup: AnyConnect and Palo Alto Global Protect, Beyond Trust.
- Setup and Maintain Mitel Director across all the ZT-Global Locations and route the Voice traffic via MPLS. Upgrading Mitel Switches, User groups, DVS Servers.
- Configured SolarWinds Server on Azure, added SNMP traps on all Network Equipment including Cisco, Arista, Palo Alto, Wireless Controllers.
- Collaborated with Systems, Security teams in disaster planning, network backup and recovery process monitoring.
- Hands On experience working with Domain Controllers, AD, DVS servers across all Windows Platforms.
- Responsible for maintaining, installing and configuring Network devices including Switches, Routers, Firewalls, VOIP Phones, Access points across many ABM locations.
- Implemented Solar Winds, IPSEC VPN maintaining more than 600 Network devices and 300 Physical and Virtual servers.
- Working in a competitive team and operating in a fast paced, changing and challenging environment.
- Monitoring and supporting the company's network Layer 2 (STP, EtherChannel, HSRP, VRRP, VLAN, PVLAN) and Layer 3 (OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, VPC, VRRP) security and data center networks. Designed and Implemented Nexus 7K/5K/2K and Catalyst 6500/4900/3750-X in a complex DC Core/Aggregation/Access layer in Data center.
- Troubleshooting, creating, and updating firewall policies (NAT/PAT, ACL), IPS, DMZ zones for different Locations. Installed and Configured Cisco AnyConnect Mobile VPN client.
- Creating, implementing, and maintaining network documentation. Created Visio's for more than 300 Locations depicting individual Network setup and collecting all the Site details.
- Used Net Brain for Automatic Mapping and Path Analysis among the Network Devices across all the ABM Sites.
- Redesigned and Implemented Individual Site LAN with 6500 Platform on Core/Distribution/Access /Perimeter model on 10G backbone.
- Configured ISE for AAA on Wired and Wireless networks, Adding TACACS server on all the Switches, Routers and Gateways for centralized user login. Worked on Cisco PRIME and Cisco ISE to simplify Network management and improve operational efficiency.
- Strong understanding and demonstrated experienced with MPLS, SNMP, QOS. Worked on Frame Relay Networks, Frame Relay Traffic shaping.
- Working Knowledge on SIP and H323 Voice protocols. Responsible for IP phones assignment for all the users using Cisco Call Manager (CUCM), UCCE/UCCX. Setting up the Voice mail for individual users.
- Responsible for closing all the Network and Voice related tickets on CompuCom ticketing tool, training the new hires in resolving L3 Network related issues.
- Hands on experience on VMware. Troubleshooting Citrix XenApp application and connectivity errors.
- Participation on Client calls to troubleshoot and resolve the Network L3, L2 issues. Responsible for Network security including backup, restore and disaster Recovery.
Bachelor Degree is required in Computer Science or Information Technology or Computer Networking.
Our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in New York City. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.