Fivesky is looking for a highly motivated and talented IAM / IDM Technical Engineer to join our team in Montreal, QC. The internal Identity Access Management infrastructure (IAM) covers identities across all business units across the firm, from employees and contractors to privileged access and non-human application accounts.
What you have done:
- SME for IAM L3 Engineering, this includes architecting, design and configuration of IAM solutions using UNIX commands.
- Created scripts in Python / UNIX Shell and created Runbooks.
- Troubleshoot Level 3 engineering issues.
What you will do:
- experience with IAM / IDM - L3 engineering experience on UNIX / Linux
- experience designing and configuring IAM
- experience with Python / UNIX scripting
- DevOps tools (e.g., Git, Jenkins, Ansibile) experience and use within IAM / IDM environment
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.