Are you the go-to person on collaboration and driving product efficiency? Do you want to work for a highly skilled team that is doing both? Then you could be Fivesky’s next Lead Business / Product Analyst in NYC.
What you'll do:
- Experience articulating functional requirements to technical staff in Jira, and refining those requirements side-by-side with them
- Engage and efficiently interview business partners while reporting notes to technology stakeholders
- Present the findings to senior management in Excel and PowerPoint presentations
- Coordinate with various cross functional team in the organization
- Drive natural, engaging, and efficient interviews with business partners while maintaining diligent notes to relay to technology stakeholders
- Experience in the Financial services industry at large will aid in structuring and driving conversations
What you have done:
- 6+ years of experience as Product Manager or Business Analyst articulating functional requirements to technical staff in Jira
- 3+ years of experience with Jira, Kanban and Agile
- 3+ years of experience to drive projects from concept to completion with minimum guidance
- 3+ years of experience creating PowerPoint slides using Excel data and presenting to C-Level leadership.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in New York. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.