Do you love to write communications that are concise, accurate and informative? Do you work with the technology department and know who to go to in your organization to get stuff done? Then you could be Fivesky’s next Technical Communications Specialist
Who you are:
- 8+ years of Corporate Communication skills within a global environment
- 2+ years working on technology communication projects
- Bachelor’s in Communications, English, Marketing, Liberal Arts, or a related discipline.
- Organized and have the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communications
- Capability to build relationships with other teams in an organization
- Project management, time management, and organizational skills
- Capability to explain technical information to non-technical users
- Background in administering mass communication tools.
What you’ve done:
- Led projects and conducted kick-off calls
- Gathered requirements and know exactly what to ask stakeholders
- Drafted initial communication documents
- Stay within the guidelines of the company ensuring consistency
- Guide and develop communication strategies
What you will do:
- Liaise with other teams and make adjustments to communications content accordingly.
- Be responsible for communication, management, distribution, and creation tooling (Salesforce, OneMail, etc.)
- Be held responsible for communications, this includes drafting, proofreading, editing, and distribution.
- Manage content on internal communications mediums.
- Ensure successful and timely communication about projects and initiatives to stakeholders, employees, and senior management, make sure that the team is on time with the deadlines.
- Create and manage process documentation.
- Evaluate communication efforts and suggest process and tooling improvements.
- Ensure consistency of internal communications messages.
- Provide single point of contact service regarding communications model escalations.
- Work with other teams to ensure the execution of end user communications strategy.
Would be awesome if you had:
- Knowledge of SharePoint and Adobe Acrobat
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.