Are you an exceptional Network Architect? Do you want to be a part of the transformation of a massive infrastructure into a modern state-of-the-art #SaaS ecosystem in New York City, NY? Fivesky is building a brand-new global team of engineers who will have a direct impact on changing the way over 1.5 million participants manage their assets.
What you do:
- Develop conceptual network design, architecture and framework for engineering team to build on.
- Provides technical analysis in data center network planning, engineering, and design
- Provided security solutions and worked with IP Routing technologies Like BGP, MP-BGP, OSPF, RIP, MPLS, L2-VPNs.
- Have experience with IP Routing Platforms like ISRg2, ASR1K, CRS-1/4/8, ASR 9k, CRS - X
- Delivered network connectivity using switching platforms like Arista 7K, Cisco 9K, Cisco Catalyst, Cisco 6800
- Configured WAAS – Cisco Platforms and WCCP and utilized Arista and Cisco Low latency switches
- Worked with solutions like VxLAN, Defense in Depth Ring Architecture, Network Security Concepts, Switching Technologies, DMVPN
- Provide technical leadership for the Engineering and Operations organizations.
What you will do:
- Perform data architecture, adhering to engineering standards
- Utilize technical architecture models utilizing knowledge of the industry and technology trends.
- Will be part of Enterprise Network Engineering team that will evaluate, architect and engineer an enterprise network solution
- Work on infrastructure projects involving management of wireless core elements, including router, gateway, and switch infrastructure.
- Analyze technical needs, requirements, and state of the network's infrastructure design, integration, and operations;
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced network personnel.
- Working on complex problems where analysis of the situation requires in-depth evaluation of various factors.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in New York city, NY. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.