Fivesky is seeking a Remote Access Engineer with remote access skills! Do you have strong Windows/Citrix and networking capabilities? Are you your teams SME when it comes to SCCM, Remote Access or another technology within the Windows stack? If so, then Fivesky wants to hear from you!
Who you are:
- Strong Windows Desktop Experience
- Strong fundamental understanding of Networking & Operating systems
- Experience designing and deploying Client Remote Access technologies within a large diverse network.
- Experience configuring and deploying Cisco AnyConnect, ISE, and Citrix Netscalers within a large Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop solution.
- Experience with network management tools such as SolarWinds or Wireshark.
- Ability to create scripts preferably Powershell but Perl is welcome
- Expert understanding of Active Directory
- Strong desire grow and learn
What you’ve done:
- 7+ years experience working within the Windows ecosystem
- Good understanding of the OSI model, Ethernet, and TCP/IP
- Experience working in L3 Support or engineering
What you will do:
- Evaluating remote access technologies and cloud security architecture products
- Work with endpoint security team on various initiatives around the globe
- Drive Global remote access deployment projects
- Serve as a Windows SME on engineering needs
- Provide L3 support when needed
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.