Are you the person responsible for managing the Linux messaging infrastructure for a large user base in your organisation? Then you could be Fivesky's next Linux Messaging Engineer.
Who you are:
- Experience working in a Unified Communications and Collaboration environment
- Expert working with Linux Redhat OS and supporting services such as DNS, LDAP, Apache and Kerberos
- Strong experience with scripting, automation and infrastructure - Perl (if you know Python and willing to learn Perl this could work)
- Good experience with operations and troubleshooting with Sendmail/Postfix mail service
- Knowledge and experience with network device management, i.e. switches, routers, firewalls, load
- Must have good documentation and management skills
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives.
- Ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision.
What you'll do
- Responsible for maintaining the email infrastructure including over 100,000 exchange mailboxes
- Looking after mail relay services on postfix and sendmail
- Automation work using Perl
- Handling support from Level 3 messaging team.
- Manage periodic maintenance and upgrades (OS, drivers, firmware, patching)
- Maintain system procedures, policies and upgrades in the production setting
- Managing vendors, assigning work and suggesting innovative solutions to improve daily operations
- Provide operations, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Manage inventory and documentation on daily basis
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Budapest, Hungary. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.