Are you passionate about building great applications and learning new technologies? Do you want to work with Lightning Web Components, event driven applications, 2GP, Continuous Deployment and Salesforce DX and build a managed package for the App Exchange? Then Fivesky is looking for you - our next Salesforce App Developer.
You will join the project from the beginning (no legacy code!) and will be expected to work both front end (LWC) as well as back end code. We work as a tight team but also provide a lot of autonomy and freedom so you must be comfortable working independently, have a passion for quality and a desire to learn.
Who you are:
- Graduate with the degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
- 3+ years of Salesforce development and configuration experience
- Platform Developer II (PDII) or Trailhead Ranger Rank is a plus
What you’ve done:
- Experience with Version Control System (Git, Branches, Pull Requests)
- Experience working with Salesforce DX (Scratch Orgs, Source Format) is a plus
- Experience with Managed Packages is also a plus
What you will do:
- You will utilize Lightning Web Components, event driven applications, 2GP, Continuous Deployment and Salesforce DX to build a managed package for the App Exchange. There's no legacy code and you will join the project since its beginning.
- This position requires the ability to work independently and the desire to learn.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct remote employment opportunity. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.