Do you love sports and want to have a real impact on the digital future of the sports industry? Or maybe you are a passionate marketer and want to gain experience in a SaaS company? If so - keep reading. In our team, you will have the opportunity to combine your passion for marketing and sports, gain experience in a fast-developing industry and take a big step in your marketing career! Ready to make an impact?
We believe that nothing should stand between people and their passion for sports. That is why we created a simple studio management software that is helping Thousands of studios in Europe to focus on what really matters to them - sports!
As a (Senior) CRM Manager, you will be part of the marketing team. Your role will be focused on developing and executing global CRM campaigns with regard to customer activation and retention. You will work closely with the Product and Monetization team, devising and implementing a data-led marketing approach, setting the strategy for delivering impactful and scalable campaigns.
Before we dive into the expectations and role description: we know job search may be intimidating at times. We just want to say, that we do not expect you to meet all the requirements listed below. If you are expert in one field, but curious and eager to learn new skills - go for it!
- Develop and execute CRM strategy for Fitogram product against pre-set objective
- Stay on top of our customer journey to identify opportunities for improvement with CRM, Product and marketing strategies
- Plan and execute global activation and retention campaigns using email, in-app messages and new channels
- Own existing and build new marketing automation workflows (HubSpot) to reduce repetitive tasks and deliver scalable campaigns
- Build meaningful relationships with our customers by identifying their challenges and delivering helpful, engaging content (blog, newsletter, social media posts)
- Manage our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) to drive community engagement
What you need to succeed
- You have 2-5 years of experience in CRM, marketing automation and/or product marketing
- You are a native German speaker and proficient in English (any other languages is a plus!)
- You have experience with marketing automation platforms (ideally HubSpot)
- You have proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have a proven track record of running multichannel CRM campaigns focusing on user acquisition, activation or retention
- You have excellent writing skills and you enjoy creating content
- You have excellent communication skills with both internal & external stakeholders
- Experience with Canva or other design tool is a plus
Our offer to you
- Until we have beat this pandemic, we’re working in hybrid mode where we encourage you to work from home, while still giving you the possibility to meet colleagues to collaborate onsite
- Join an international team comprised of passionate, highly motivated and dynamic individuals that enjoy what they do
- A flat hierarchy that offers a lot of self-responsibility, as well as opportunities for you to evolve and shape the company
- Regular team events, free drinks, and snacks
- Free Urban Sports Club Pro L membership for you
- A modern office in the heart of Cologne
Fitogram is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who applies for a position or already works with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).