Do you want to know how to fit sports and technology perfectly together? Fitogram will show you! Our multinational, enthusiastic and lively team awaits you in the heart of Cologne. We have people from 25 nations in our office cultivating an amazing team spirit! You will work in autonomous agile teams and have full responsibility for your topics. Micro management is something unknown to us because we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and supporting leadership.
Our goal is to conquer the market with top-notch technologies and best practices. Modern backend? .NET Core! Microservices? Up and running! A blazing frontend? React, Redux & Typescript! Kubernetes cluster management? We have it! Building development environments within minutes? We create them! Making data based decisions? Crunch crunch! Having a clear vision? Let’s conquer Europe! Our claim? We get your digital sport studio online in 30 minutes!
So what are you waiting for? After our new 80€ million funding for the group we are ready to revolutionize the sports market together with you!
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer who will be a high valued member for one of our development teams. We already implemented a top notch QA platform that executes UI tests with every deployment. You will help us to expand those tests to cover all critical business processes for each of our backend services and frontends. We believe only proper test automation can bring us to the next quality level to speed up our teams.
- Maintain and evolve our QA automation framework for our Fitogram platform to shorten the feedback loop and accelerate development and delivery
- Develop effective QA strategies and come up with reliable, detailed test plans, test cases and documentation
- Testing is not only for QA - you’re not responsible for doing all the work, but we expect you to drive the quality topic within your team
- Assist our Customer Support Agents around difficult questions or issue verification
What you need to succeed
- You’ve been working as a quality engineer for at least 2 years
- You’re a confident user of automation frameworks like JUnit, Java, Selenium, Cucumber, BDD
- You know your way around CI/CD tools like Jenkins, TravisCI, Docker and Kubernetes
- Ability to keep an eye on customer needs to prioritize the right tasks
- Working in a multicultural company excites you
Will be a plus
- Ability to perform REST API testing via Postman or similar tools
- Already performed performance and security testing
- As geeky sports enthusiast you like to sweat
Our Tech Stack
- Frontend: React + Redux, Typescript
- Backend: .NET Core, C#
- Quality Assurance: JUnit, Java, TestRail, Selenium, Cucumber, BDD
- Infrastructure: AWS, Debian, Kubernetes, Docker, Datadog, PagerDuty, Cloudflare,
- Data Management: PostgreSQL, MS SQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, Rabbit MQ
- Tools: Git, Scrum, Jira, Travis CI, Confluence
- Details on StackShare
Our offer to you
- Until we have beat this pandemic, we’re working in hybrid mode where we encourage you to work from home, while still giving you the possibility to meet colleagues to collaborate onsite
- We offer 2 months remote working time per year to spend anywhere within the EU
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two
- An autonomous work environment that embraces ownership, where everyone's opinion is equally valuable. Whether you’re an Intern or an Executive, we want to hear your ideas
- Regular digital team events and other initiatives helping employees to stay productive, healthy and engaged during hybrid mode
- Many additional perks including: choice of computer/technology, dog friendly workplace, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more
- A free Urban Sports Club L Pro Membership (even during lockdown with our live online classes!)
Fitogram is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).