Do you love sports and want to have a real impact on the digital future of the sports industry? Or maybe you are a passionate marketeer and want to gain experience in a SaaS company? If so - just keep reading. At Fitogram you will have the opportunity to combine your passion for marketing and sports, gain experience in a fast-developing industry and take a big step in your marketing career!
As a working student CRM you will be part of the marketing team. Your role will be focused on creating content and supporting the CRM Manager in managing communication channels with regard to customer acquisition and retention. You will work closely with our Customer Care and Monetisation team, devising and implementing a data-led marketing approach, setting the strategy for delivering impactful and scalable campaigns to drive performance towards defined KPIs.
- Produce content relevant to our main product and learn how to develop strategies for its distribution
- Manage our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Support in planning and executing global acquisition and retention campaigns
- Support performance marketing team in localizing paid campaigns & our homepage
- Cooperate closely with the product team to optimize customer experience
What you need to succeed
- You are native German speaker and proficient in English
- You enjoy creating content
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are creative, you show initiative and are willing to learn
- You have proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Canva or other design tool is a plus
- First experience in CRM and/or marketing is a plus
Our offer to you
- Until we have beat this pandemic, we’re working in hybrid mode where we encourage you to work from home, while still giving you the possibility to meet colleagues to collaborate onsite
- Join an international team comprised of passionate, highly motivated and dynamic individuals that enjoy what they do
- A flat hierarchy that offers a lot of self-responsibility, as well as opportunities for you to evolve and shape the company
- Regular team events, free drinks, and snacks
- Free Urban Sports Club Pro L membership for you
- A modern office in the heart of Cologne
Fitogram is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who applies for a position or already works with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).