We are looking for a Customer Support Working Student for our Fitogram team in Cologne (remote possible). Founded in 2013, Fitogram provides a software solution for thousands of fitness professionals across Europe. As our Customer Success Working Student, you will help us launch Fitogram on the Dutch market. You are going to be an essential part of our New Markets Team and will have the possibility to learn in a fast growing start-up.
- Translate and adapt the software to the needs of the Dutch customers
- Support our dutch customers on a daily basis, focusing on customer care and correct implementation of the software
- Analyze the market in order to understanding the country specificity
- Suggest product adaptations for the Dutch market
- You support our Performance marketing team in their activities
- You develop and apply ideas for meaningful content which is linked to the Fitogram growth strategy
What you need to succeed
- You speak Dutch on a native level and you are proficient in English.
- You have very good communication skills, you enjoy social interactions and helping other people
- You are an organized and proactive self-starter
- You are rigorous and attach importance to details
- You have successfully completed your college education or equivalent
- You are eager to work in a dynamic start-up, learn a lot and take on new responsibilities
Our offer to you
- Join an international team comprised of passionate, highly motivated and dynamic individuals that enjoy what they do
- A flat hierarchy that offers a lot of self-responsibility, as well as opportunities for you to evolve and shape the company
- Free Urban Sports Club L membership for you
- A modern office in the heart of Cologne
Fitogram and Urban Sports Club are committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).