Landor & Fitch is hiring the next People Coordinator to join the London studio. Could this be you?
Let us tell you more….
You are responsible for:
- Onboarding and welcoming all new starters to Landor & FITCH
- Attracting top talent and supporting the business with key hires, including the running of our internship programme
- Updating our HRIS systems and day to day administration surrounding any employee or payroll changes
- Managing the leavers process and conducting exit Interviews
- Ensuring all employee files are up to date and legislation such as Right to Work checks are carried out
- Maintaining benefit administration, ensuring these are kept up to date for transfer-in and transfer-out employees
- Working with the People Managers and HR Director for London & EMEA to support and lead on HR initiatives such as Employee Wellbeing and Learning and Development.
The People Coordinator is a key position in the Landor & Fitch team, being the first point of contact for employees on people related queries. This is an important support role that contributes to a whole range of people activities, to ensure the business attracts and retains top talent, and maintains the Landor & Fitch reputation as an employer of choice.
So, what are we looking for?
First and foremost, a great communicator across a variety of levels. Attention to detail and strong administration skills are essential to this role. You will have a passion for HR, enhancing culture and community-building with a collaborative approach.
And what about Landor & Fitch….
Our ambition is to deliver extraordinary brand transformation for our clients, by design.
With Landor’s brand consulting and strategic design capability, FITCH’s experience design and retail consultancy, and ManvsMachine’s leading edge motion design, we are the largest specialist brand and design group in the world.. We are a team of over 1100+ curious minds, with 43 offices across 19 countries, working as one, to create extraordinary brand experiences.
The Landor and Fitch Group is part of WPP, a creative transformation company.
Sound like the role for you? Apply now!
If you think this is you, express your interest and apply. To learn more about Landor & Fitch and why you need to join us, click here… www.landor.com.
Finally - our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people and their uniqueness can shine and be celebrated. We’re working to set a standard for the industry as a whole, creating a culture of equity and belonging. We may not be perfect, and we know there is work to do, but we regularly check with our teams and Employee Resource Groups on how we are doing, using their insight to frame our thinking and actions, so we can all do better, working as one Landor & Fitch.
Landor & Fitch is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.