FITCH is the world’s leading brand and retail consultancy. Designing the Future. Online, offline and in person. We don’t predict the future, we influence it and we design it. Whenever and wherever your customer meets your brand.
We are looking for someone who is a curious problem solver, passionate about technology & creativity and thrives in a fast paced, innovative and collaborative environment.
What skills are necessary?
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Extraordinary software engineering talent.
- 4-6 years of development experience using web technologies.
- Passion for staying on the bleeding edge of platforms, methodologies and web trends.
- Desire to learn and always improve yourself and the team around you.
- A personal portfolio of work, beyond what you've done on the job (show us your personal Github repo or contributions to other projects!).
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Solid experience with SPA, adaptive and responsive website development.
- Understanding of SEO and accessibility principals, experience with social media integration.
- Experience with various CMS systems and concepts.
- Familiar with continuous integration, functional/unit testing and deployment automation concepts.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a MUST
Our Tech Stack
- ASP.NET & Sitecore
- CSS3, SASS, Modular CSS, Jar/Pug
- Meteor, React, NEXT.js, Angular, three.js
- Node.js, Yarn, Gulp, Grunt
- Git, Gitlab, Chef, TeamCity, Docker
What will you get?
- Experience within a world-renowned agency
- 5-day working week
- 15 days annual leave
- Great remuneration and benefits package
- Fun group of colleagues
- Annual body check-up
Then drop an email with the Job Title in the subject line, plus:
- An explanation of why you’re perfect for the job and why you want to work at FITCH
- Your CV
- Find out more about FITCH by visiting www.fitch.com