You will have overall responsibility for leading and growing specific client business for Fitch in Singapore as well as any other ‘secondary’ accounts that may require client service.
You will own, enhance and grow the client relationships by becoming a consultant of value to clients, through proactive account management, demonstrate high value thought leadership, and strategic counsel in areas of strategy, brand environments and design.
Take responsibility for directing and mentoring your direct client service team/reports.
You will be accountable for client retention, and ensuring Fitch exceeds client expectations
- Develop a strategic level of understanding of the clients’ business needs.
- Take overall responsibility for each project brief, communication to all parties, briefing creative team members, liaison with vendors/suppliers/contractors, drafting meeting reports, drafting and maintaining project schedules, ensuring delivery against agreed scope of work.
- Prepare proposals, contracts, and revision orders/changes of scope for all project work.
- Work closely with the Creative team to ensure design work is delivered to the highest creative standards, on time, and on budget.
- Work closely with the Finance team on budget forecasts, budget approvals, revenue recognition, invoicing and financial control.
- Learn to interpret Fitch process, capabilities and credentials appropriately for individual projects and relationships, using Fitch’s experience and expertise to grow new opportunities both within and outside of existing client relationships.
- Work with Managing Director, Singapore, to develop existing client business plans.
- Monitor information channels, and keep clients updated on latest trends and insights relevant to their business.
- Manage direct team reports from general career development through to day-to-day coaching and support.
- Extend support to pitch presentations, credentials and proposal preparation, initial project costing activities, pitch preparation and presentations.
- Develop close links with counterparts in other WPP agencies.
- 5 years of practical experience preferably in a client servicing role
- Degree of post graduate qualification in marketing or business management
- Knowledge of retail sector is preferred
- Knowledge and/or past experience in design, architecture or consulting is preferred though not essential
- Background and/or past experience in advertising agencies not desired
- A sense of curiosity, and a passion for branding and retail
- Exceptional presentation, organizational and time management skills
- Independent and rigorous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player who is result-oriented, hands-on, and self-motivated
- Works well across different cultures
- Command of English and Chinese languages preferred, multiple Asian languages would be a bonus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Passionate about interaction & user experience design
- Excited and heavily motivated by technology, creativity & innovation
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Cares about user experience
- Is not afraid of complex problems and challenges
- Hands on problem solving
- Ability to thrive working in fast-paced projects
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit
- Can work either alone or with a team