FITCH is the world’s leading brand and retail consultancy. Designing the Future. Online, offline and in person. We don’t predict the future, we influence it and we design it. Whenever and wherever your customer meets your brand.
Be the future creative hero of the business. The Junior Design Intern role is one of the most valued in the studio as we only recruit the brightest, most creative, curious and ambitious individuals. You will be involved in client projects from day one, as well as inputting on FITCH internal projects and initiatives.
Professional & Technical Experience
- A killer passion for design
- Good organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Good understanding of schedules and deadlines
- Understanding of relevance and implication of social media on brand reputation
and consumer awareness
- Up to date technology and digital communication software knowledge
The majority of time within the role is dedicated to:
- Proactively developing concepts and designs with other team members
- Staying current on market trends and research as it relates to projects, communicating and feeding back to other team members.
- Willingness to learn using programmes such as Cinema4D, Vectorworks, Adobe Suite (with a focus on Photoshop and InDesign) as well as sketching.
Key Success Factors
- Endless ideas and concept generation
- An ambitious and fearless approach to design
- Ability to reference current and relevant design examples
- Effective communication skills to work closely with project teams
- Full Adobe Creative Suite knowledge alongside any other software
This role is for current University students looking for a sandwich placement year.
Please apply with portfolio and CV