Coordinators are the foundation of every good accounts team. Working alongside the Account Managers / Directors they own project logistics and make accounts run smoothly.
Professional & Technical Experience:
- Educated to degree level with a minimum of 10-12 months’ relevant industry experience
- Excellent IT Skills – Apple Macintosh proficient & Microsoft Office 2011 - PowerPoint/Excel/Word
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Efficient, organized and dependable
- Proactive and positive with the ability to prioritize workloads
- Good financial aptitude/awareness
- Ability to adapt to shifting timelines and work streams.
- Flexible attitude towards different working methods and able to take on additional tasks as needed.
Key Responsibilities: The majority of time within the role is dedicated to:
- Project Management
- Managing timelines and resources in conjunction with the Account Manager / Director ensuring that the team knows the project status and next steps.
- Supporting on smooth running, operations, logistics and infrastructure
- Team Coordination
- Assisting the team with calendar management and travel itineraries/arrangement
- Building an understanding of the client business and structure
- Exposure to working as part of the Account Management team in a client facing environment
- Updating weekly client status reports, revenue forecast reports, resourcing requests and invoicing
- Minutes / contact reports of meetings
- Review project budget on a weekly basis to ensure projects are tracking accordingly
- Learning how to budget, forecast, invoice and maintain tight management of ongoing project budgets
- Demonstrating the ability to significantly contribute to developing cost proposals for new projects by management of financial tools and process.
- Demonstrating an interest in, and sound judgment of, creative work, coherently argue a case where work is considered off brief or in need of refinement.
- Demonstrating the ability to accurately interpret and analyze client data by distilling relevant insights / solutions for the team and client.
- Business Knowledge
- Demonstrate a clear knowledge of the agency world, key players and the wider WPP network
- Showcase foundation level client knowledge
- Distill all client inputs and distribute relevant project and sector knowledge to the wider project team
Key Success Factors:
- Adaptability: Flexibility to accommodate varied tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Communicative: Great written and verbal dialogue both internally and externally
- Organized: Excellent base level project management skills
- Inquisitive: A willingness to learn and better FITCH process
- Generation of project opportunities within existing clients.