About the Program
FITCH Columbus is seeking talent year-round for our dynamic intern program. These paid internships last approximately three to four months, depending on the time of year and school schedule and / or program. There are two to three positions available per term. All candidates must be either current students or recent grads. Current students must have completed a minimum of 3 semesters or equivalent in their program and should have a working knowledge of SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite. A working knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Revit is a plus!
Our ideal candidates have stunning portfolios, excellent communication skills, and a strong desire to learn as much as they can about design at a global agency level. Successful candidates will be knowledgeable and passionate about what FITCH does, aware of new trends and techniques, and jump in to our work culture with a positive attitude and lots of flexibility.
Be the future creative hero of the business. The Intern role is one of the most valued
in our studio as we only recruit the brightest, most creative, curious and ambitious individuals. From day one you will work on multiple projects at various stages, which offers the opportunity to build your technical skills while shadowing a senior-level associate who can provide mentoring on how to manage client demands and project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
Professional & Technical Experience
- Students in their third, fourth or fifth year of college or those that graduated within the last year
- Pursuing a degree in Interior Design, Digital Design, Visual Communication or equivalent discipline
- A killer passion for design
- Working knowledge of Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent hand sketching and technical drawing abilities
- Willingness to receive direction and work on a variety of tasks while meeting specified timelines
- Winter Term (January – April): interviews begin in October
- Summer Term (May – August): interviews begin in February
- Fall Term (September – December): interviews in June
Please attach a PDF of a resume and either a curated PDF of work or digital link to your portfolio