At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,700 employees, sold over 90 million devices, and built a health and wellness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto and back again! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, a wellness stipend, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
To accelerate our high performance culture and deliver on our business priorities, we are committed to:
- Champion the customer- to keep all of our customers top of mind, working to improve their experience and increase their satisfaction/loyalty
- Rally Together- to work as one, global, cross-functional team because together we get to stronger outcomes
- Embrace the Challenge- to recognize our unique opportunity to make an impact, taking ownership and initiative to advance our mission.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego, Salt Lake City and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
Fitbit has a goal of increasing its direct-to-consumer business by improving the Fitbit.com experience that will lead to increased engagement and revenue. We are looking for a product manager to establish Fitbit.com as a significant part of Fitbit’s business. This PM will lead a multi-year roadmap in collaboration with marketing, health solutions, customer service, engineering, and other key stakeholders to deliver a world-class consumer experience on fitbit.com. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the product direction for short + long term website optimizations and innovations across Fitbit’s global audience. This candidate will be excited to create and execute against proxy metrics that are leading indicators against their defined goals.
What you’ll do
- Be the product leader for eCommerce focused on both aggressively growing engagement and revenue by innovating the user site experience and new ways to generate revenue
- Evangelize the product roadmap and strategic priorities to senior executives, marketing, sales, engineering, health solutions, operations and analysts
- Define and update long-term eCommerce and website roadmap
- Develop business cases for potential roadmap items to determine ROI and viability factoring cost, resources and return
- Manage prioritization and communication of initiatives to key stakeholders. This includes weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual planning and sprint plans.
- Manage active and upcoming initiatives by identifying requirements, use cases, and solution driven thinking to resolve bugs/issues
- Work with eCommerce, analytics and other stakeholder teams to identify and execute experiments, gather results and learnings, opportunities and next steps
- Listen to customer feedback and ensure high quality rollouts with strong user engagement and customer satisfaction
What you’ll need
- 3-5+ years of product management experience
- 3+ years of eCommerce platform experience
- Experience with a content management system is a plus (AEM)
- Experimental mindset to drive continuous app improvements
- Business acumen through proven business successes
- Stakeholder management skills to work successfully with engineering and design to ensure that functionality is delivered on time and with best quality in the market
- Willingness to wear many hats as a product manager facilitating best in class software development and product analytics
- Ambition when it comes to solve tough problems and find innovative and scalable solutions
- Execution excellence, you roll with the punches
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.