At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to more than 1,700 employees, sold over 90 million devices, and built a health and wellness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto and back again! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health, we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health and fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of a startup with the advantages of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, a wellness stipend, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance.
In addition, we have made the following commitments to accelerate our high-performance culture and deliver on our business priorities:
- Champion the customer- to keep all of our customers top of mind, working to improve their experience and increase their satisfaction/loyalty
- Rally Together- to work as one, global, cross-functional team because together we get to stronger outcomes
- Embrace the Challenge- to recognize our unique opportunity to make an impact, taking ownership and initiative to advance our mission.
Fitbit’s HQ is located in the heart of San Francisco and we have additional offices in Boston, San Diego, Salt Lake City, Dublin, Bucharest and in various other markets around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
Senior Product Manager, Fitbit Health Solutions (FHS)
Fitbit Health Solutions partners with employees, health plans, health systems, researchers, and other health organizations to bring health & wellness products and services to their employees, members, and patients - with the goal of helping people lead healthier lives, at scale.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to concept, drive, and manage a product line that supports these partners. This leader will define a multi-year roadmap that combines the best of Fitbit’s consumer hardware and software products and its population health platforms to deliver product solutions that create 1+1=3 impact for Fitbit Health Solutions and its partners through more seamless integrations and synergies. Hands-on and strategic, this leader will work closely with business and software teams including Engineering, Design, Product Marketing, Research and Development, Business Development & Sales, Account Management, and Customer Success and directly with FHS’s largest partners like national health insurers, large health systems, and leading disease management solutions. The successful candidate will analyze the needs of Fitbit users, FHS partners, and Fitbit business; identify intersections and opportunities; and turn those intersections into product concepts. This individual will provide leadership, process improvement expertise, exemplary teamwork and proven business skills.
We want the perfect mix of creative and analytical product leadership.
What You’ll Work On
- Own the product roadmap for how Fitbit Health Solutions best works with its partners to drive population health.
- Be an expert in industry research and analysis, the competitive landscape and translate requirements into a well-defined strategy and product roadmap.
- Assess customer needs and market trends to synthesize product requirements; work with engineering and design to ensure that functionality is delivered on time and is of high quality.
- Evangelize the product roadmap and strategic priorities to senior executives, partners and prospects, customers, and sales and account management leadership.
- Collaborate with Design and Engineering team members to define product solutions and bring them to reality.
- Coordinate with FHS partners on product integrations and combined solutions.
- Work with Product Marketing, Sales, and Account Management teams to help ensure that the product offerings meet revenue targets.
- Manage product-related field and customer feedback and ensure user engagement and customer satisfaction.
Who You Are
- Ideally 7+ years Software product management experience with specific experience in the wellness, digital health or population health industries.
- MBA or Master’s Degree in a related field
- Natural ability to make things happen around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized and structured way. Be able to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Experience leading product strategy and building consumer medical software, in high growth, innovative environments.
- Experience with agile development and working with globally distributed teams
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Passionate about Fitbit products and creating connected communities
- Proven leadership capabilities including strategy development, effective decision making, and the ability to drive results
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to translate and articulate complicated business problems into easily understood solutions and functional requirements
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a distributed team across Engineering, Design, Customer Success, Marketing and Sales
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records