At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,700 employees, sold over 90 million devices, and built a health and wellness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto and back again! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use dashboard, Fitbit provides personalised experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergised focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of start-up with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, a wellness stipend, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
To accelerate our high performance culture and deliver on our business priorities, we are committed to:
- Champion the customer- to keep all of our customers top of mind, working to improve their experience and increase their satisfaction/loyalty
- Rally Together- to work as one, global, cross-functional team because together we get to stronger outcomes
- Embrace the Challenge- to recognise our unique opportunity to make an impact, taking ownership and initiative to advance our mission.
Think you’ve found your fit? See what we’re looking for below and apply today.
About the role
This role is part of the Data & Systems function that manages complex, global & regional initiatives supporting various areas within Fitbit Operations. Global Operations include the areas of Manufacturing, Procurement, Retail Fulfilment Logistics, Supply/Demand Management & Execution, and Logistics.
You will be responsible for managing cross-functional and cross-organisational teams to define, build and roll-out innovative technology and business process solutions that increase efficiencies, improve customer satisfaction and drive revenue.
You should have subject matter expertise in fulfilment of supply chain from manufacturing and distribution centre sites, exceptional project management skills, a good grasp of process management, a maniacal attention to detail and a proven ability to influence and collaborate across all levels of the organisation.
- Leverage industry trends, best practices, and leading-edge technology and process improvement ideas.
- Lead and implement cross-functional change management initiatives across all Fitbit product lines, influencing decisions through collaboration, leadership and a customer-focused approach
- Devise and implement in partnership with cross-functional business users (including outside operations e.g. Finance, Sales, etc), Freight Forwarders, 3PL Warehouse, and Manufacturing business and system solutions that meet the changing business conditions
- Project manage cross-functional process and system re-engineering implementations
- Drive for effective change management when necessary
- Ensure process integration across organisation, both regionally and globally
- Work with the Business Process Owner to enhance the Business Processes to meet the Business Requirements
- Manage external consultants to ensure day to day operational tasks are completed
- Manage the User acceptance test and implementation of the business change and supporting systems changes
- SAP System and process savvy
- Good process re-engineering skills
- Strong Project Management experience with attention to detail
- Excellent operation issue resolution skill
- Excellent people and communication (written and spoken) skills
- Good teamwork attitude
- Ability to work with ambiguity
- Self-motivated, driven individual who is comfortable working in a global, fast-paced environment
- Degree or Masters in quantitative discipline (Economics, Finance, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or MBA with an emphasis in analytics) or equivalent
- 8+ years' hands on experience in SAP ABAP, EDI / IDoc technologies
- 3+years of hands-on experience on SAP BOBJ reporting tools
- Experience with LIS / SIS structures etc
- Experience and knowledge about SAP HANA
- Experience in integrating SAP with web technologies and/or SalesForce, etc
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, colour, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behaviour, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.