At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to more than 1,700 employees, sold over 90 million devices, and built a health and wellness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto and back again! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health, we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health and fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of a startup with the advantages of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, a wellness stipend, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance.
In addition, we have made the following commitments to accelerate our high-performance culture and deliver on our business priorities:
- Champion the customer- to keep all of our customers top of mind, working to improve their experience and increase their satisfaction/loyalty
- Rally Together- to work as one, global, cross-functional team because together we get to stronger outcomes
- Embrace the Challenge- to recognize our unique opportunity to make an impact, taking ownership and initiative to advance our mission.
Fitbit’s HQ is located in the heart of San Francisco and we have additional offices in Boston, San Diego, Salt Lake City, Dublin, Bucharest and in various other markets around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
Sr. Product Manager, Health
We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager to define and drive specific product lines within our consumer health vertical. This leader will lead a multi-year roadmap in collaboration with Fitbit Health Solutions and the core product management roadmap, including condition management and Diagnostics across consumer. Help us make the future of health a reality by leading both consumer focused health and wellness solutions as well as Software as a Medical Device products. This role sits at the intersection between consumer devices, mobile software and condition detection and management.
This is a hands-on and strategic role, which works closely with the business and software teams including Engineering, Design, Marketing, Research and Development, Business Development and Customer Success. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the product direction, managing execution of the product development cycles and ensuring the success of the products and services in a global market.
The successful candidate will provide leadership, process improvement expertise, exemplary teamwork and proven business skills to lead in the research, product concept, design, development, testing and evaluation of industry leading health behavior change and culture change programs that meet and exceed client business objectives.
We want the perfect mix of creative and analytical product leadership.
What You’ll Work On:
- Be the product leader for the interactive experiences spanning Fitbit’s consumer devices, app and web products focused on consumer health solutions that drive health outcomes.
- Evangelize the product roadmap and strategic priorities to senior executives, sales, customers, top prospects, and analysts.
- Be an expert in industry research and analysis, the competitive landscape and translate requirements into a well-defined strategy and product roadmap.
- Assess customer needs and market trends to synthesize product requirements; work with engineering and design to ensure that functionality is delivered on time and is of high quality.
- Work with Marketing and Business Development teams to help ensure that the product offerings meet revenue targets.
- Manage product-related field and customer feedback and ensure user engagement and customer satisfaction.
- Represent Fitbit at industry events and conferences.
Who you are:
- Ideally 7+ years Software product management experience with specific experience in the wellness, health or medical device industries.
- MBA or Master’s Degree in a related field
- Natural ability to make things happen around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized and structured way. Be able to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Experience leading product strategy and building consumer medical software, in high growth, innovative environments.
- Experience launching health related products in regulated industry globally, preferably with DTC (direct to consumer brands).
- Experience with agile development and working with globally distributed teams
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Passionate about Fitbit products and creating connected communities
- Proven leadership capabilities including strategy development, effective decision making, and the ability to drive results
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to translate and articulate complicated business problems into easily understood solutions and functional requirements
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a distributed team across Engineering, Design, Customer Success, Marketing and Business Development
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.