At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,700 employees, sold over 90mm devices, and built a health and wellness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto and back again! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use dashboard, Fitbit provides personalised experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergised focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, a wellness stipend, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s EMEA HQ is in Dublin, our Global HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with other locations in Singapore, Boston, San Diego, Salt Lake City and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
About the role
The eCommerce Manager is responsible for the growth and development of the Fitbit.com business across EMEA. Ensuring optimal performance of acquisition programs and working with web team to ensure best in class eCommerce experience.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
Fitbit.com eCommerce Growth
- Develop & execute eCommerce strategy for our direct to consumer business, Fitbit.com, which deliver to sales target
- Work with global eCommerce team to ensure web experience is best-in-class & consistent across the world
- Manage new product launches online with product team
- Own the Fitbit.com promo roadmap in collaboration with regional sales colleagues
- Development and deployment of localised sites across EMEA with global team
- Campaign landing page creation, analysis and optimisation
- Conversion path, SEO and web UX optimisation with global eCommerce and Development teams
- Define Fitbit EMEA’s online selling strategy and execution plan
- Monitor performance of all EMEA Fitbit.com sites against acquisition targets, identifying areas for improvement
- Work closely with the wider marketing team in each sub-region and in country sales managers to coordinate sales activity X-channel
- Work with global eCommerce team to evolve the online value proposition
Acquisition Program Management
- Work closely with digital marketing to optimise paid media to eCommerce conversion
- Campaign Optimisation with third party agencies; including ad and landing page testing; targeting segmentation and optimisation; and bid / pricing optimisation
- Campaign analysis; including design, execution and analysis of AB tests
- Launch & optimise Affiliate Marketing programs for the region
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in leading online customer acquisitions or revenue growth within an eCommerce environment
- Pan-regional experience is a plus
- Demonstrated expertise in measuring Online Channel performance with available data
- Excellent understanding Search and Display acquisition marketing
- Experience driving agency performance.
- Experience with working with global brands
- Sound understanding of, and experience working in Consumer Electronics and/or Sporting businesses
- Experience with overall marketing strategy, including budget allocation and opportunity assessment
- Strong commercial acumen and strong focus on measurable activities
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Marketing plan development, management and planning skills
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to partner effectively, collaborate and influence across an organisation
- Detail-oriented, comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving capabilities to identify solutions
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to grow a fast-moving business
- Ability to work across boundaries of different organisations and companies (APAC, countries, global eCommerce team).
- Ambition to succeed
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.