At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,700 employees, sold over 90mm devices, and built a health and wellness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto and back again! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, a wellness stipend, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s EMEA HQ is in Dublin, our Global HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with other locations in Singapore, Boston, San Diego, Salt Lake City and around the world.
Think you’ve found your fit?
What You’ll Work On/ Responsibilities:
- Full commercial management of Amazon account at central EU5 level
- Responsibility for forecasting of the account & achieving company revenue goals
- Commercial alignment with individual cluster leads (EU5) on promotional activity
- Management of all internal & external account-related KPIs (e.g. LBB, OOS, returns rate etc)
- Longer-term Joint Business Planning & implementation of key strategic initiatives
- MDF spend management & commercial terms negotiation
- Cross-functional collaboration to ensure operational efficiencies & joint marketing/sales approach
- Experience working with Amazon Retail & understanding of Amazon’s broader business and strategy
- Understanding of key digital marketing metrics & Etail strategy
- Effective senior stakeholder management & alignment (internal & external)
- Commercial experience (pricing, P&L management, terms negotiation etc)
- Other Pan-EMEA account management experience – optional
- Problem-solver & attention to detail
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.