At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60M devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
Fitbit Health Solutions (FHS) delivers leading wearable devices, software and services to B2B enterprise customers that are designed to drive healthy behavior change. Our solutions motivate and engage people in a personalized health experience across the full spectrum of care, from wellness and prevention to chronic condition management. Fitbit Health Solutions Partner Channel pursues partnerships in health and wellbeing providers, taking a collaborative and unique approach to bring the right solutions at the right time to each participant within each partner’s solution.
We are seeking a Senior Partner Manager who will enthusiastically engage with internal stakeholders and our valued partners to drive growth of our business. A successful candidate will be a self-starter, exceptionally detail-oriented and conscientious about providing quality work, in a timely manner and on a consistent basis. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are effective in managing multiple work streams with a sense of urgency. You strive for excellence in your daily work by maintaining a customer-centric focus and a team-oriented approach. You are positive, upbeat, can-do attitude with willingness to take on initiatives. You have a proven track record of attracting best-in-class partners and structuring winning relationships that support growth of Partner Channel.
The Senior Partner Manager:
- You will be the strategic owner of the day to day relationship and growth of partners for Fitbit Health Solutions.
- You will be a hunter of new partners for Fitbit Health Solutions.
- You will be an expert in health and wellness solutions to bring forward expansion in products for Fitbit.
This role is critical in maintaining the growth and expansion of our partner channel with program providers in health and wellness industry.
- Owner of day to day relationship and deliveries for specific partners
- Owner of developing and execute a sales plan to reach sales goals for specific partners
- An expert in relationship building with any level of an organization, the ability to effectively communicate the value of Fitbit
- Owner of relationships with business leaders at partner to develop strategies for partnerships that solve their needs and identify trends that will drive partnership opportunities and develop a robust pipeline of deals with each specific partner
- Evaluate the market for potential partners, identifying and developing business case for the optimal partnering options
- Conduct strategic market insights including understanding the competitive landscape, new vendors, growth in vendors to support formulating go to market leads
- Screen potential deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, financial implications and internal priorities to bring forward the right deal at the right time
- Strategically prospect net new partners, build a qualified pipeline for individual book of business and for partner channel
- Qualify leads from both self-generated and inbound lead engine
- Acquire and Close quality partners for Partner Channel for growth of business
- Participate in pipeline reviews to report, track and monitor progress
- Lead and develop negotiating strategies and positions by analyzing overall partnership opportunity and integration considerations against partners’ needs and goals.
- Lead negotiation between Fitbit and Partner at all stages of sales process to close contract and into implementation towards a successful launch with partner
- Act as a trusted leader to the partner to ensure partners voice, opinions, ideas, feedback and goals are being conveyed and heard back into Fitbit Health Solutions
- Drive revenue growth by successfully managing and expanding partnerships
- Establish and grow relationships with key stakeholders across partnership’s organization to support growth and satisfaction of partner
- Develop a deep understanding of your partner’s business model, organizational structure, go-to-market strategies, key clients, and platform/solution capabilities to influence how we deliver results together and growth of partnership
- Achieve commitment from each partner on proposed quarterly initiatives
- Lead cross-functional collaboration with Marketing, Sales, Product, Business Development, and Strategy to develop trainings, marketing campaigns, and platform integrations to support strategic partnership
- Evaluate the market for potential partners, identifying and developing business case for the optimal partnering options with Fitbit Health Solutions Product
- Lead cross-functional collaboration with Sales, Product and Strategy to vet needs within FHS to support growth of organization and solutions to serve customers
- Lead cross-functional collaboration to vet potential partners during evaluation and selection phases
- Lead cross-functional team to support implementation of new partner into product suite of solutions
- Lead negotiation between Fitbit and Partner at all stages of process to close contract and into implementation/integration towards a successful launch with partner
Qualifications of Partner Channel Senior Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, health and wellness, or related discipline is required
- 7+ years in channel development, partnership management role &/or business development management
- A track record of success in structuring complex deals and negotiating with executives and legal at companies of various sizes
- Partnerships and Business Development experience in a fast growth, technology environment
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with a cooperative working style: ability to persuade, communicate vision, be an active listener, and motivate people at every level
- Performs well in an environment with competing priorities, multiple projects, and virtual teams and partners
- Deep understanding of health and well-being provider, sells-in cycles and integration timelines for specific partners
- Strategic thinking aptitude, with the ability to align strategy and tactics with an overall brand vision and the ability to implement underlying strategies for the brand and partner channel
- Individual and team leadership skills, an ability to grow existing accounts, as well as help with new business growth
- Customer-First Mind Set
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Able to travel 20%
- Open to candidates that are in remote locations
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.