At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,700 employees, sold over 90 million devices, and built a health and wellness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto and back again! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, a wellness stipend, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Think you’ve found your fit?
Brief description of the job:
The Enterprise Health team at Fitbit is committed to empowering individuals to take control of their health and equipping health coaches and other healthcare providers with tools that optimize collaboration and care.
We are a passionate team building out the tools to improve health outcomes across our rapidly growing user base. We strive to continually improve our code and our process, ensuring that we can deliver the best feature set to users in the minimal amount of time. We have ambitious goals so we need it to scale. As a Front-End Software Engineer you will understand the needs of our users and work closely with a cross-functional Minsk team to craft a simple and high quality platform to meet them.
You are a talented software engineer focused on shipping the best quality software. You value autonomy, ownership, and collaborative, fast-moving environments. You enjoy analyzing problems and architecting solutions, and believe that every interaction the customer has should be compelling and first rate. You write clear and concise code using modern tools and frameworks
What You’ll Work On:
- Nurturing features from back end through mobile and web clients to millions of users with Ember.js, React, and related tools and technologies across browsers and mobile platforms
- Collaborative ownership of front-end components and style implementation, implementation, deployment, and performance monitoring
- Participate in all aspects of product development from feature definition and estimation, to architecture, implementation, testing, deployment, measurement, and refinement
- Expand our existing set of automated tests and work with test and performance engineers to deliver high product quality at scale
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent skill
- 4+ years of experience in B2B or consumer-facing software development at scale
- Proven ability to create and communicate architectures and designs incorporating third-party libraries to minimize software time-to-market and total lifecycle cost
- Confident English speaker
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and stock options (RSUs)
- International Team of world-class engineers
- Cutting edge tech stack
- Premium hardware of your choice: Apple or Lenovo
- Comprehensive medical insurance: medicines and dental
- Fitbit employee discount on devices and accessories
- Sport expenses compensation
- Flexible work hours
- 26 days vacation, paid sick leave, extra days off
- Free English classes with native speakers
- Business trips to US & Europe
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Office located in the city center
- Work on life-changing product
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.