At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active, and happier lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and support to reach their goals. We combine the power of personalized, human health coaching with a digital platform founded on the principles of behavior change to help participants make small changes that lead to BIG impact.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of a startup with the perks of being public. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
Fitbit is looking for a motivated Product Specialist to join our Clinical Operations team, part of Fitbit Health Solutions. In this role, you’ll be supporting Fitbit’s partners & clients in the enterprise health and corporate wellness spaces.
You will be responsible for owning relationships with teams within Fitbit as a representative of Clinical Operations. You will act as the voice of the Fitbit customer, defining support requirements for partnerships, escalating issues, identifying dependencies, and coordinating with stakeholders to deliver the best possible user experience at all times. Within Clinical Operations, you will be a valuable resource for the development of training, tools, internal documentation, user-facing content, and support processes. You will have direct influence on products, policies, and processes that will affect millions of Fitbit users around the world.
- Collaborate with FHS teams, clients, and partners as a technical subject matter expert to design and deliver support and troubleshooting for Fitbit’s health coaching programs, including acting as an expert in the user journey and process flows for program participants and coaches
- Act as the main point person for responding to technical questions and concerns from Fitbit health coaching clients and partners
- Analyze customer and partner requirements, questions, and concerns, and propose well-designed technical solutions and recommendations
- Engage partner organizations’ customer support teams to understand user feedback in order to anticipate customer questions and concerns
- Manage prioritization and resolution of customer-facing issues with cross-functional partner teams based on judgement and expertise, including filing detailed bug reports and identifying potential stakeholders across multiple partner teams
- Advance unresolved issues to senior team members and other internal and external resources as needed
- Manage scheduled reporting of customer issue trends and insights to partner teams and leadership, including analysis and guidance for decision-makers
- Research, verify, and document internal and external product bugs
- Create and maintain documentation of current and emerging issues for Coaches, including handling process and proper troubleshooting, and communicate updates about the resolution of these issues via the proper channels
- Contribute to Coach training design and delivery for appropriate usage of technical documentation, reporting of platform issues, and basic troubleshooting techniques
- Advocate within the larger Fitbit organization on behalf of both the customer and Fitbit’s coaches
- Some travel required - up to 10% annually
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of experience working in a technical customer support or similar environment, including experience working directly with customers, as well as product and/or engineering teams
- Experience in a healthcare or medical device support organization is preferred
- Familiarity with reporting and analysis, especially Tableau, Salesforce, and Excel is preferred
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for process improvement
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Preferred location is Boston, but will consider candidates in other locations
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.