At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007 as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60 million devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalised experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a re-energised focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s EMEA HQ is based in Dublin with Global HQ campus located in the heart of San Francisco with additional office locations in Singapore, Boston, San Diego and around the world.
Think you’ve found your fit?
About the Job:
The Lifecycle (CRM) and Platform Marketing manager will develop, manage and execute campaigns that will enrich and nurture Fitbit’s relationship with our customers. Analysing and reporting on the delivery as well as post-campaign analysis, developing and strategising the segmentation and circulation plan are also key tactics for managing the campaigns.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to: solve practical problems and deal with variables; interpret and/or follow a variety of instructions furnished in written or oral form; use basic concepts to solve business problems associated with the role; use and understand computer programs to analyse and solve business issues in a fast-paced environment; and be able to execute campaigns across multiple languages.
- Develop marketing strategies to support lifecycle, onboarding, engagement and retention programs
- Manage development of assets (email, in-app, website, etc.) through the creative review process, collaborating with designers and copywriters, and capturing feedback from multiple stakeholders while adhering to strict deadlines
- Communicate marketing plans and successes internally to ensure coordination across channels
- Develop best practices in managing customer list data for optimal segmentation and management purposes
- Utilise customer list management skills for A/B testing, segmenting, and the development of opportunities to discover best marketing practices within each customer segment
- Ability to analyse the data, provide solid reporting, and lead the team in best email offers and practices
- Perform quality control checks on campaigns to ensure stability of templates across client/browser/device combinations
- Assist in the development of and monitoring of automated programs
- Collaborate with design, product, and engineering to create a streamlined and consistent brand feel across all emails
- Keep informed of EU technology trends that could improve marketing communications
- Able to understand and differentiate country-by-country trends
- Have a strong understanding of major cultural events that occur in various EU countries
- Minimum 4 years of online marketing experience with demonstrated success in email marketing from concept to completion
- Experience with email campaign/program automation required
- Strong knowledge of how to use top-tier email service providers such as ExactTarget, Silverpop, etc.
- Experience with setting up complex email tests
- Experience in managing campaigns that span across owned channels (website, email, in-app, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills via face to face and electronic formats
- Ability to partner with different teams and departments within the organisation
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional problem solving/decision making skills
- Must be flexible and able to handle changes in priorities
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and techniques
- Good understanding of quantitative data analysis and statistics
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft Excel and capable of manipulating data sets
- Strong in analysis and measurement of campaign success and segmentation
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, and email QA tools such as Litmus or Email on Acid is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.