At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
This role will be responsible for managing the content authoring team and support publishing and maintaining content across the Fitbit.com website. It is a hands-on position that requires content and asset implementation using the Adobe Experience Management (AEM) content management platform. Using wireframes and assets produced by the creative team, the content team creates global content that is translated to over 40 websites in multiple languages. As you deliver quality web projects, you will be accountable to hit Key Performance Indicators KPIs (content engagement, site performance, etc.).
- Work within the Web team to support the content strategy and implementation of the global web experience using AEM in a variety of capacities
- Responsible for sprint planning and prioritizing the work of the content team
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and accountability
- Maintain high quality digital content that meets compliance, regulatory, and business needs
- Build new content/pages and edit existing content utilizing existing components and templates within a custom AEM implementation
- Perform analysis, manage risk, identify necessary course corrections, and creatively solve problems
- Review and adhere to content, business, technical, and design requirements using Confluence and JIRA
- Act as a subject matter expert in the tools and processes required to manage site content
- Train team members and content owners in AEM, provide authoring assistance, and troubleshoot issues
- Maintain and update authoring guide to provide detailed information on enhanced and newly created components
- Actively work with QA to find bugs and areas of improvement
- Organize, develop, improve, and roll-out new processes
- Ensure communication and collaboration across teams and provide project status
- Multi-task and prioritize across several projects/deliverables
- 4+ years of experience in web content management
- First-hand experience using Adobe Enterprise Manager (AEM) for authoring/updating content
- The desire to learn; solid troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Adobe Photoshop skills, such as image editing and optimization, and knowledge of JIRA and Confluence is a plus
- Experience with cross browser/device requirements and testing.
- Adherence to branding guidelines, compliance and legal requirements.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and quality.
- Experience with personalization using Adobe Target is a plus.
- Prior CX, UX and design production experience and/or responsibilities is a plus.
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively, both in writing and verbally.
- Comfortable juggling multiple, concurrent projects with tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated, responsive and dedicated to driving success.
- Agile training/experience is a plus
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.