At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
This role is for a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills who will be responsible for authoring front-end content for Fitbit’s multinational website that will enrich and nurture Fitbit’s relationship with our customers. To be successful, an individual must have strong knowledge and understanding of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
You will serve on a cross functional team to ensure that business requirements are fulfilled regularly to keep the website current, and will be responsible for timely execution of web projects. This individual will work with the development team to implement new features and updates to the website.
- Contribute to a cross-functional technology team working alongside multiple business teams to meet the goals of the company.
- Responsible for selecting templates, components and modules, adding/editing content (copy, images, video, tagging, SEO metadata) to compose web pages based on brand guidelines and stakeholder input.
- Responsible for timely execution of new digital projects and capabilities.
- Support development of new website functionality.
- Additional responsibilities may include managing assets and images within the Adobe Digital Asset Manager, creating experience fragments, developing workflows, providing detailed authoring documentation as well as training for peers and authors.
- 2+ years of experience authoring pages in AEM.
- Experience with cross browser/device requirements and testing.
- Adherence to branding guidelines, compliance and legal requirements.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and quality.
- Experience with personalization using Adobe Target is a plus.
- Ability to troubleshoot front-end functionality issues.
- Prior CX, UX and design production experience and/or responsibilities is a plus.
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively, both in writing and verbally.
- Comfortable juggling multiple, concurrent projects with tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated, responsive and dedicated to driving success.
- Agile training/experience is a plus.
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.