At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
Lifecycle (CRM) Marketing Operations Coordinator (Contract):
This role will support and execute campaigns that will enrich and nurture Fitbit’s relationship with our customers. To be successful, an individual must be able to independently solve practical problems, develop strong cross-functional relationships, and adapt fluidly to the needs of the business.
- Support end-to-end development and execution of email campaigns. Includes driving the creative review process, collaborating with our creative agency and capturing feedback from multiple stakeholders while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Perform quality control checks on email campaigns to ensure flawless execution.
- Ensure timely communication with key stakeholders on email program execution timeline & expectations
- Analyze campaign results, develop benchmarks, and create and share regular performance reports
- Offer day-to-day operational support to the lifecycle marketing team
- Minimum 1-2 years of online marketing experience with demonstrated success in email marketing from concept to completion
- Experience with email service providers and marketing automation tools is a plus
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Exceptional problem solving/decision making skills
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and techniques
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and participate in a team-based planning process
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.