At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007 as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60 million devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalised experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a re-energised focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and - above all - have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s APAC HQ is based in Singapore with Global HQ campus located in the heart of San Francisco with additional office locations in Dublin, Boston, San Diego and around the world.
Think you’ve found your fit?
Fitbit, the global leader in connected health and fitness wearables, is collaborating with Singapore’s Health Promotion Board (HPB) on a healthy population project in support of Singapore’s Smart Nation initiative. The initiative, named Live Healthy SG, was uniquely designed for Singapore by Fitbit and the HPB to harness technology, behaviour insights and analytics to help Singaporeans get healthier through meaningful and sustained behaviour change. Live Healthy SG will engage people of all ages and levels of health and will leverage the full Fitbit ecosystem of wearable devices, software and services, including programs, guidance through our new Premium service as well as individual 1:1 health coaching.
Participants will receive a dynamic and personalized experience, helping to motivate them to adopt healthier habits and achieve better outcomes in the areas of physical activity, sleep, nutrition and emotional wellbeing. This is Fitbit’s first major integration of a digital health platform and wearables into a national public health program globally.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated account manager to lead day-to-day management of the Live Healthy SG initiative. The role is based in Singapore and will work with Fitbit teams locally and globally and will be the principal contact for the Health Promotion Board and other areas across the Singapore Government as appropriate. In addition, the successful candidate will assist in business development and program sales into the corporate and health sectors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overall management of the Live Healthy SG initiative, including development of a strategic account management approach for the program to ensure coordination across Fitbit and with Health Promotion Board to ensure successful program delivery
- Serve as single point of contact for HPB and support customer/account strategies in accordance with overall Live Healthy SG strategy
- Partner with APAC and global teams across Health Solutions, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service and others as required
- Collaborate with Singapore sales team to assess and drive corporate acquisition opportunities
- Contribute to meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual qualified meeting and revenue goals
- Proven experience in complex customer account management, including the development or implementation of account management tools
- Five plus years’ proven B2B sales and account management experience
- Experience in managing or supporting customer operations
- Experience in managing government relations or in the healthcare would be beneficial
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally within company and with the customer
- High-energy self-starter as well as collaborative team player
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding target goals
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.