At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
Sales & Operations Planner
The Sales & Operations Planner (S&OP) is responsible for facilitating data gathering and communications necessary for the S&OP process, driving concise messaging and content for S&OP prep meetings, and collaborating closely with S&OP Managers, planning and other stakeholders to support our business needs.
- Work closely with various functions to ensure that the appropriate data is available and accurate in the S&OP process meetings
- Analysis and communication of S&OP metrics and share outs to key stakeholders.
- Provide root cause analysis on exception reporting, key gaps and business driven requirements.
- Data update management of weekly reports and dashboards
- Drive & co-ordinate weekly S&OE meeting forum
- Provide support for direct import program and documentation readiness
- Provide meeting support in organising notes, action items and follow up with owners for timely resolution
- Support S&OP Managers with monthly business inputs to IBP cycle
- Ad Hoc analysis as needed
- Ability to clearly present information through the spoken or written word. Read and interpret complex information
- Previous planning experience, understanding of supply chain concepts and their impact
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills are required for interacting at all levels within the organization
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a complex organization
- Ability to be pro-active and understand multiple aspects of the business
- BS Degree, supply chain, operations, or finance preferred
- At least 2-3 years of experience in planning
- Strong analytical skills with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Customer Electronics experience a plus
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.