At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active, and happier lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and support to reach their goals. We combine the power of personalized, human health coaching with a digital platform founded on the principles of behavior change to help participants make small changes that lead to BIG impact.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of a startup with the perks of being public. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
As part of Fitbit Health Solutions Operations & Customer Success team, the Population Health Data Associate plays a crucial role supporting data driven decisions to Fitbit Health Solutions customers and to inform Clinical Operations of trends to improve healthcare outcomes and key business metrics.
The role of the Population Health Data Associate is to support the process of transforming data from a wide variety of sources into a standardized format that supports analysis and produces actionable insights, and identifies process improvements.
You are motivated by tackling large problems, building processes, and by the prospect of conquering the complexity and messiness of data from multiple inputs. You are excited to use data to drive decisions, test and improve systems and processes, and to address clinical quality in coordination with departments across Fitbit Health Solutions and our customers.
Highly focused on KPI’s and identifying trends, your primary objective is to ensure team members have the data they need to be successful with clients and within Fitbit’s coaching operations. . In addition to working across teams, you may also collaborate with external vendors as needed to manage and execute projects. This will include the following key focus areas:
- Recruitment and utilization of our hardware, software or services including systematic identification of opportunities to improve outreach to participants
- Ongoing enhancements and refinement of our clinical quality programs, including operational efficiency and clinical outcomes
- Optimization of our internal operations to leverage every source of data from existing programs to learn about a participant’s current health behaviors and gaps in careProactive identification, research, and suggested solutions to resolve issues that impact client business success
- Ideas and solutions that further optimize and automate our implementation process and maintenance of data
- Support and guidance to cross-functional teams and technical resources
- BA or BS degree
- 2+ years of professional experience with data analysis
- Thrives in fast paced environment
- Works independently and takes initiative
- You live in and love Excel, pivot tables, formulas, data, and providing analysis including visualizations
- Knowledge of data management tools and analysis techniques
- Skilled at storytelling with data and translating findings to stakeholders
- Experience in analyzing complex business problems
- Detail oriented, humble, and team-oriented
- 10% travel required
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.