At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
CRM/Lifecycle Operations Coordinator
This position is part of a Marketing team that will enrich and nurture Fitbit’s relationship with our customers by developing segmentation for campaigns, generating audiences, providing quality assurance testing, and executing Marketing email campaigns. The role will work cross-functionally with multiple internal teams.
The ideal candidate is an operational thinker, with an interest in optimizing the infrastructure and processes within our email platform. The Operations Coordinator will deliver high-impact value through detailed situation assessment, requirements gathering, and sharing of multiple solutions.
- Manage the email marketing operation workflow, including segmentation assessment and development, campaign monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Work with the Lifecycle team to identify requirements, build email audiences, schedule and launch email sends
- Monitor data queues, deliverability, recurring jobs stay within acceptable bandwidths.
- Work with teams to diagnose, maintain, and improve the data and technical infrastructure underlying our email operations.
- Minimum of 2 year of experience in a technical role on a marketing team.
- Prior experience working on an email service provider is a must. Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a plus.
- Intermediate SQL and Excel skills.
- Independently motivated with a technical background using data and a hypothesis-driven approach to tackle strategic problems.
- A superb communicator, in both formal and informal business situations. Exceptional attention to detail, effective time management, organizational and research skills.
- A results-driven team player who loves to solve problems, can work with cross-functional teams and has the flexibility and agility to adapt to changing and evolving business requirements and objectives
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.