At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60M devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
As the Sr. Logistics Project Manager primary responsibilities include leading and implementing critical optimization and innovation cross-functional Logistics programs and Global projects to drive effectiveness and efficiency.
Plan and implement critical cross-functional programs and meet defined timelines.
Functional Knowledge and Key responsibilities:
- 5 years PM experience leading and implementing medium to large projects and overseeing global PM teams
- 3 years of experience creating, iterating, improving E2E supply chain – including identifying risks, issues, bottlenecks and cross functional requirements
- 7 years in high tech or consumer electronics
- SQL and advanced Microsoft excel skills
- Requires creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to solve complex problems
- Ability to collaborate effectively cross-functional on medium and large programs/projects and globally
- Expectation of “team” deliverable defined and measured
- Strong communication skills within functional team and cross-functionally.
- Ability to share strategy and operations execution to maximize successful results
Management and Leadership
- Provide direction with business plans and roadmaps for team
- Ensure skills capability as needed for team, including training as required
- Coach and develop team members in both soft skills and quantitative and analytical requirements
- Strong capability to identify and address behavior challenges that impact execution
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, engineering, math, business or other related quantitative discipline
- 5 years’ relevant work experience in supply chain, procurement, inv mgmt., finance with emphasis on program mgmt.
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.