At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and perks like a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
We are looking for an experienced, highly organized Executive Assistant to join Fitbit and support our EVP, Global Operations. This position requires great prioritization and flexibility.
To be effective on our team you will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and view calendar management as a craft. We also seek a great collaborator who can execute on work and projects while applying sound judgment and also discretion in dealing with confidential information and sensitive materials.
We also seek flexibility and someone who will thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and seek out challenging projects.
What You’ll Work On:
- Maintain Executive's calendar in Outlook, including the coordination of complex meetings across global time zones
- Help plan and facilitate effective meetings- across all time zones.
- Manage and process expenses, purchase orders, invoices and contracts with both internal departments and external business partners
- Coordinate and manage high volume and sometimes team travel arrangements, with quick turn-around time, to ensure smooth domestic and international travel; manage proper visa and passport logistics
- Handle sensitive business and people issues with tact and diplomacy
- Undertake any other duties or projects that may be reasonably required, plan and execute upon those projects and deal with matters arising in a timely and effective manner
- Pivot and flex as priorities shift
- Review operating processes and suggest and adopt improvements where appropriate
- Engage with colleagues to support planning for meetings, off-sites, events, projects, and professional growth
- Work collaboratively with other EA’s
- Provide back-up support to the Assistant Team, as needed
- Enjoy the challenges of working with a diverse range of people and projects
- Contribute to Fitbit and our mission!
Who you are:
- 7-10+ years’ experience:
- 5 years of progressively increasing responsibility as an Executive Assistant with a solid track record providing support for SVP and higher
- Comfortable using both Mac and PCs; advanced understanding of Microsoft Suite, Google Apps, Slack, teleconferencing applications like Zoom, expense management, purchasing software
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant qualifications
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.