At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007 as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60 million devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalised experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a re-energised focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and - above all - have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s APAC HQ is based in Singapore with Global HQ campus located in the heart of San Francisco with additional office locations in Dublin, Boston, San Diego and around the world.
Think you’ve found your fit?
About the job
The Financial Analyst is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting and analysis, with specific focus on Marketing and Sales. In addition, this person will be responsible for reporting and consolidating information from multiple sources for further analysis. The ideal individual for this position will be extremely organised, possess good quantitative ability and have great communication skills.
- Understand business changes and the impacts to budget. The information will be used to provide a more accurate and timely forecast
- Develop and manage models related to monthly and quarterly financials, scenario analysis and ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Report forecast and plan for non-headcount related accounts. Understand systems in further detail to simplify uploads and analysis going forward.
- Track, analyse and report key financial and operating metrics for the company on a regular basis.
- Independently manage month-end close reporting per global timelines in an accurate and complete manner.
- Develop financial presentations for executive review.
- Assist, as-needed, in providing financial support for the Sales team as they explore new business opportunities.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment; a track record of success in prioritizing, multi-tasking, and consistently meeting deadlines with a high quality of work.
- 2+ years’ work experience in finance.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- A high-level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization.
- Team player and ability to work independently.
- BS/BA in finance, accounting, economics or equivalent.
- Prior experience working with SAP, Anaplan and Salesforce systems would be a plus
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.