At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
Summary: Candidate will lead a team of highly skilled failure analysis engineers, quality engineers and data scientists to surface, root cause and resolve field quality concerns.
- Leads a culture of quality and customer focus.
- Adept at executive communication of quality outlook for all products currently in the field.
- Defines and drives quality performance indicators.
- Leads a cross functional team to surface hardware, firmware, regulatory root causes from the field.
- Influences cross functional teams, including manufacturing and product design, to implement corrective actions.
- Represents the voice of field quality in safety task forces.
- Establishes and owns a process to feed root cause and corrective action into new product development.
- Leverages contract manufacturers and suppliers’ resources for failure analysis and corrective actions.
- EE/ME; MBA preferred.
- People management experience. Program management experience is useful.
- Ability to inspire and influence at all levels and functions.
- Able to clearly articulate the impact of quality issues on the bottom line.
- Able to multi-task and to direct the team on issue prioritization.
- Willing to travel to Asia and work with Asia counterparts across time zones
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.