At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60M devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
Senior Customer Success Manager is passionate about transforming health programs through the use of Fitbit solutions. You have the best customer management and advocacy skills around. You are organized and skilled at developing and implementing project plans. You are proactive by nature and thrive on providing guidance & developing a plan alongside customers to ensure a successful customer-centric launch experience. You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. You are comfortable in a fast-changing environment and love the idea of helping to define best practices for a fast-growing team.
As Senior Customer Success Manager on the Fitbit Health Solutions team, you are a critical part of the client transition from Sales to Account Executives and own the critical initial interactions with the client post-sale, focused on a stellar customer experience and smooth product onboarding designed at reaching client performance indicators. You continue to support FHS’ customer and internal teams post-implementation as needed to ensure successful adoption of products, including devices, software and services. In addition to responsibility for launching and setting up new customer programs and services, you manage a small customer success team supporting the Health Plans and Partners pods, including monitoring their day-to-day operations, in addition to professional development goals and performance evaluations.
Role responsibilities include:
- Manages and owns implementation of Fitbit software program and services with external clients
- Oversees and supports multiple implementation projects in parallel
- Continues to support Account Executives post-implementation as a product expert, consulting as needed regarding best practices, product adoption and utilization
- Manages a small team of customer success team members while also implementing his/her own clients in a player/coach model
- Serves as advocate of health plans and partners’ customer success team in stakeholder meetings and key projects
- Collaborates across interdisciplinary teams (e.g. marketing, sales, customer support, etc.) as needed to improve effectiveness and efficiency of the team, in addition to improving customer service
- Takes initiative to look for gaps and opportunities for improving product and service delivery to our clients
- Evaluates client needs, develops configurations that support business processes. Resolve identified issues requiring changes to implemented configurations
- May be involved in pre-sales product demonstrations or provide assistance in scoping projects or developing proposals.
- Defines and executes on delivery and implementation plans, ensures that implementations are completed on time
- Tests and trouble shoots final product set-ups
- Provide training to customers and end users during and after implementation
- Oversight responsibility to service clients with day-to-day administrative questions and technical needs during implementation
- Partner with the Account Executive to build a delightful onboarding/implementation experience and successful transition to the accounts team
- Attend and contribute to Quarterly Business Reviews with customers as needed to support Account Executives as product expert in an effort to drive account growth
- A minimum of three to five years experience in implementation/success and/or account management or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention with health plans
- In-depth knowledge of the health plan landscape, including familiarity with CMS operational requirements
- Strong desire to manage a team and help them reach their professional and personal goals
- Previous experience managing a small team a plus
- Excellent project management skills and proven record in developing and executing an implementation project plan. PMP Certification a plus.
- Skilled at utilizing Microsoft Excel and other reporting tools to analyze trends and translate these both for customers and internal stakeholders, particularly in regards to adoption of our products and services
- Ability to identify trends and translate these for continual product & process improvement
- Identify, articulate and represent client needs to product & customer support
- Strong technical skills and ability to translate client needs to product and engineering, including high level mapping of integrations
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s)
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Strong team player but still a self-starter
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Travel as needed to support internal and/or external operations (estimated at 10% travel)
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.