At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world.
Think you’ve found your fit?
As the Senior Manager, Investor Relations, you'll be responsible for presenting investment narrative to the financial community, providing investor feedback to the company, and creating investment materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors. You'll have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to manage relationships with the financial community.
- Serve as the key point of contact for the investment community. Responsible for building confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value
- Develop investor relations strategy and framework
- Responsible for overseeing and managing quarterly earnings and conference calls
- Manage equity research and investor relationships
- Provide outside in feedback to the company regarding competitive landscape, investment backdrop, and key questions/areas of focus
- Partner with legal, PR, FP&A and accounting to ensure compliance on regulatory matters, consistent financial metrics and continuity of financials internal/external reporting
- Help write quarterly earnings script for CEO and CFO and preparing 10Q/10k
- Manage the investor relations portion of the company web site
- Monitor analyst reports and summarizes them for senior management
- Establish and maintains relationships with stock exchange representatives
- Organize conferences, road shows, earnings conference calls, and investor meetings
- 8+ years of accounting/finance experience and some investor relations experience or experience on the buy or sell-side
- MBA or CFA desirable, BA/BS degree
- Excellent written and verbal skills, relationship-building skills, and the ability to collaborate with the executive team
- Must be willing to travel
- Success in this role requires collaboration, communication, curiosity, leadership, and vision. Must have a can-do attitude and be a good writer who is succinct and can provide feedback. The role requires someone who can perform in a high-pressure environment, under tight deadlines with attention to detail and accuracy.
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.