At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
The Web Producer will sit within the Web Team on the Platform Marketing Team and own the delivery of CMS related projects. This position will support and manage project objectives and needs. The Web Producer will develop a strong relationship with the Marketing team through an understanding of their business and owning the projects they provide. This person will provide excellent communications and service to stakeholders, internal and external resources, and provide process guidance to ensure project success.
- Drives the execution of website projects across multiple internal and external teams
- Provides development and engineering insights and feasibility checks during planning phases
- Develops schedules to ensure timely completion of project
- Manages day-to-day tasks and maintains in-depth involvement to allow for early identification of project risks and constraints
- Manages project brief-scope and executes change control when additional requests for features or functionality are made by stakeholders
- Evaluates business requirements and ensures that project deliverables are high-quality, accurate, and fulfill stated objectives
- Works with the Content and Engineering teams to ensure executions are correctly constructed and to provide assistance in troubleshooting website issues
- Evaluates and establishes processes per project to ensure project success
- Maintain process and project documentations in Jira and Confluence
- Provides daily/weekly/etc. project status updates to stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience in project management and managing cross-functional teams
- Practices the basics of project management (estimation, project planning, resource planning, risk management, change management, communication planning)
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Google Drive, HTML, CSS, and Photoshop
- Able to deliver under extreme deadlines and fast-paced environment
- Proactive and solution-oriented when managing issues
- Demonstrated analysis/assessment capabilities
- Capable of coaching/mentoring and conflict management/negotiation
- Familiarity with agile and waterfall methodologies
- Understanding of translation challenges and experience with tools / services like Lionbridge, Smartling, Sajan etc. is a must
- Experience with AEM is a plus
- Excellent communication skills required
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.