At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration, and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app, and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of a startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
As a member of the Product Marketing team, you’ll help bring Fitbit’s vision for consumer software, services and content to life. You will work on high-visibility products such as the chart-topping Fitbit mobile app to help drive user engagement, retention, and recurring revenue, all while helping users achieve their health goals. You’ll work closely with Fitbit’s Director of Product Marketing for Software & Services to support the complete product journey, from strategy to execution, in this highly cross-functional role.
What You’ll Work On:
- Product strategy: Collaborate with Product team to research, evaluate, and influence features that improve customer UX, retention, engagement, and LTV. Represent the voice of the customer and the voice of the market as a member of several software product teams.
- Go-to-market (GTM): Shape GTM strategy and manage GTM execution for consumer software and services. Execute marketing programs to drive demand for Fitbit products working with marketing, sales, product & international teams. Work with the marketing team and external agencies to develop creative assets to support product launches including photography, website materials, packaging, product videos, and other product marketing assets. Assist the sales organization with presentation materials for retailers to sell in new and existing products.
- Research: Partner with research and UX team on quantitative and qualitative research that delivers actionable insights to influence key product marketing decisions of software features. Become well versed on competitive products, trends, and technologies.
- Product positioning & messaging: Assist in developing product marketing plans and materials for Fitbit software products & services, e.g., product positioning, messaging, and external communications.
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years of experience in software product marketing and/or product management, specifically with Agile product teams (consumer technology and/or health experience preferable)
- Must have hands-on experience rolling out mobile software products and/or services
- Demonstrated track record of success across a variety of marketing activities (advertising, public relations, digital marketing, etc.) and driving marketing for both product launch and evergreen engagement and conversion
- Data driven and analytical; uses data to assess product and marketing performance, to prioritize areas of opportunity, and to inform decisions
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Flexible and adaptable to changing plans; comfortable with ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to build strong cross-functional relationships, both with individuals and across organizations
- Excellent communication skills – both spoken and written
- Outstanding follow-through, time management, and project management skills to deliver results
- Familiarity with consumer software subscription best practices a plus
- Passionate about health & wellness and believe in Fitbit’s mission
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.