At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
At Fitbit Health Solutions, a business unit within Fitbit, our goal is to develop health and wellness solutions to help increase engagement, improve health outcomes and drive a positive return for employers, health plans and hospitals.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager for our digital health coaching solution, which is designed to empower individuals to take control of their health so health plans and enterprises can optimize population health management.
- GTM: Develop GTM plans encompassing rollout of offerings to enterprise customers, health plans, and partners. Be the point of contact for product launches.
- Marketing Assets and Sales Enablement: Identify, develop, and/or manage the creation of collateral to support sales, customer support, and demand generation.
- Positioning & Messaging: Develop and drive the value proposition for our health coaching solution and identify use cases that resonate with the enterprise, health plans, and partners.
- Act as the voice of the customer and provide input on product roadmap: Work in lockstep with product management to help scope new products and features based on feedback from sales, customers, and prospects.
- Be the product expert: Serve as the conduit of information about the product to customer success, account management, and sales.
- Market Analysis & Competitive Insights: develop market requirements for products and solutions that target diagnosis and management of health conditions
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in product marketing or product management, with a focus on B2B technology or healthcare.
- Proven ability to deliver content including sales presentations, guides, and, web content.
- Ability to grasp and translate features into benefits.
- Ability to inspire, influence, and communicate cross-functionally across all levels of management
- Demonstrated strength in strategic thinking / market analysis /competitive analysis
- Experience evaluating voice-of-the customer data and analytics
- Outstanding follow-through, self-starting attitude, time management, and project management skills to deliver results
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working with remote teams a plus
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.